You're considering Weatherwood for your latest DIY project?
Once you try Weatherwood, you'll be thrilled with the ease of use. Because all our products are VOC free, you can complete a project right in your own home! You're one coat of stain away from the perfect gray.
- WW products are Interior and Exterior:
- EXTERIOR topcoat is recommended.
- INTERIOR should have topcoat on high touch surfaces like floors, cabinetry and furniture. It can be sealed with the, specially formulated, Weatherwood finish of your choice.
Weatherwood stains are a great choice for DIY projects, because they are so easy to use. In three easy steps you can have a finished product.
- Our products interact with raw wood.
- You may use a stripper to remove stain/varnish but you will still want to sand before applying our stains.
- Simply sand the wood that you're planning on transforming until the wood looks powdery on top, i.e. you cabinets, furniture, floors.
- Next, apply a generous coat of WW's reactive wood stain, drenching the wood and then allow it to dry.
- Refinished furniture pieces may need a second coat of stain to achieve wood species's darkest shade.
- Finally, topcoat your project with your choice of off-the-shelf products.
You can see our new topcoat in the above video, but you can use any off the shelf product to seal the wood. You can catch more topcoat videos on our YOUTUBE channel! That's all there is to it! Weatherwood's products do the work for you, creating these gorgeous, aged colors with just one coat of stain!
More detailed application Info -here- & Videos -here-